For the first time ever, play along with 45 legendary Beatles songs on the game-disc including:
“I Saw Her Standing There,” “I Want To Hold Your Hand,” “I Feel Fine,” “Taxman,” “Day Tripper,” Back In The USSR,” “I Am The Walrus,” “Octopus’s Garden,” “Here Comes The Sun,” and “Get Back.”
Experiential Journey – Take an interactive journey through the legacy and evolution of The Beatles’ legendary career from the renowned venues to the clothing and instruments made famous by The Fab Four.
Venues – Progress through five seminal venues in which The Beatles performed during their careers including: The Cavern Club, the set of the Ed Sullivan Show, Budokan, Shea Stadium and the rooftop of Apple Records.
Dreamscapes and Abbey Road – Highlighting the years in Studio Two at Abbey Road Studios where The Beatles revolutionized modern recording and created amazing masterpieces are inspired artistic visual expressions known as Dreamscapes. These imaginative environments capture the essence of The Beatles’ genre-busting musical and fashion transformations during their later years.
Never Before Released In-Studio Audio Chatter – Audio clips featuring conversation from The Beatles’ recording sessions, some of which have never before been heard, bookend the game play experience.
- 100% official: The one and only video game to feature The Beatles and created with input from the band and surviving family members such as Dhani Harrison.
- Classic 45s: Includes 45 master recordings from the entirety of the band’s career, from I Want to Hold Your Hand to Here Comes the Sun.
- All sing together: For the first time in a Rock Band game up to three people can sing vocal harmonies together, if you dare!
- Beat the Beatles: As well as the main story/career mode you can also play any of the songs in competitive modes such as Tug of War and Score Duel.
- Period graphics: Stunning visuals recreate the band in all their many guises, as well as authentic venues and psychedelic new dreamscape stages.